Air Jordan 1 High OG
- This collaboration between Dior and Air Jordan is the first of its kind. It also coincides with the 35th anniversary of the Air Jordan brand.
- The shoe is completely made in Italy. A first for the Jordan Brand since the original release of the Air Jordan II's back in 1987.
- Dior men's creative director, Kim Jones, who is a massive aficionado of Air Jordan 1's stated one his goals with the collaboration was to make the most luxurious Air Jordan 1 ever made.
- The shoe features gray and white Dior leather on the upper along with a Dior oblique monogram on the Nike Swoosh. It also features a translucent sole and special Air Dior branding on the tongue.
- There were only 8500 pairs of this model made and less than a 1,000 of them are actually numbered.
Brand New With Box